I would like to share with you the websites that I have found most useful:
- For a good overview: www.metoffice.gov.uk.
- For climate scientists’ views on the science behind the controversies: www.realclimate.org.
- For a summary of rebuttals to skeptics’ arguments: www.skepticalscience.com
- For accounts of climate change controversies: laymans-guide.com. The accounts especially relevant to the work of the Climatic Research Unit at UEA are No. 4 The Temperature Record and No. 5 Temperature Reconstructions.
- A good site for the history of the science of global warming is The Discovery of Global Warming at www.aip.org/history/climate.
- There are lots of pictures at www.globalwarmingart.com.
- Finally, The Inter-governmental Panel on Climate Change assessment reports at www.ipcc.ch review the literature and provide an authoritative overview.